Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Post...Once Again

I actually created this blog 18 months ago.  Then I allowed myself to become overwhelmed by the whole concept of posting.  I ground to a halt after half a dozen posts, instead of just having fun with the whole thing.

So now I'm back again!  We'll see if I can put on my big girl pants and do this.  I gotta say that I got my courage up after following http://AlbertTheCat.blogspot.com , just because this dapper Londoner makes it look effortless!  He is a computer literate cat, while I am rather a newbie.

In the meantime, have a look at Albert, his brother Tabby (mackerel tabby) and sister Ginger Tail (white body with red tail).  Albert is quite the historian, and he loves to give guided tours round his back garden.

When I learn how, I shall import some pics.  In the meantime, I hope you'll check them out at Albert's personal blog http://albertthecat.blogspot.com/ ....

A word of warning, Albert is a great fancier of prawns.  So you'll "hear" about them often.  (If you're an American, just imagine shrimp.)  You'd never guess this gorgeous guy started out life as a feral kitty!

1 comment:

JournoMich said...

Good for you for giving it another go! Like you said, just have fun with it and don't put any pressure on yourself.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How did you find me?

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries
Do Beautiful Things